- District event
Read… and Be Happy!
Participate in the February Read-A-Thon! Check-out books from the library and have fun with our reading themed events and games!
- Onesie Day -Friday February 28th
- All proceeds go to the Tracy Vsetecka Scholarship
- Book to Movie Day- During Lunch and Advisory on February 25th and 26th
- Must check-out a book from the library to participate
- Books in a Jar- One each week
- Guess what book has been shredded in a jar! There will be a new book each week in the library. Those who guess the correct title will be put in a drawing to win a book of their choice.
- Teacher’s Favorite Book: The Matching Game- February 27th during advisory
- To celebrate Digital Learning Day students will get the chance to play a matching game. If they can match each chosen teacher with their favorite book they will be put in a drawing for a prize
Celebrate the love of reading with us by reading books from the library. The student who reads the most books from the library in the month of February will win a gift card.