Frequently Asked Questions
How can I buy a Yearbook?:
You can buy a Yearbook on-line via the website: www.yearbookforever.com. In person sales are limited. If you need to purchase one in person, please email Mrs. Zanzig at email@example.com to schedule a time. Only checks will be accepted, make them out to Mesa Ridge Yearbook. Yearbooks will not be sold by the front offices.
When are Senior Photos Due?:
The Deadline for senior photo submissions is October 23, 2020, NO EXCEPTIONS.
How much do the Yearbooks cost?:
Currently the books are on sale for $55.00 but the price will increase by $5.00 starting on October 1, 2020. The price will continue to increase throughout the school year.
What Are The Requirements for Senior Photos?:
All senior photos MUST follow these rules to be placed in the Yearbook—should any of these rules be violated then your photo can be rejected. This means that we will either (1) use your class mug shot picture or (2) you will not be represented in the Senior Section. You may submit your photos by e-mail. Please include your given name when submitting.
-Make sure this picture is as large as possible (over 1 megabyte preferably or a 4x6).
-All pictures must be school appropriate (e.g. in compliance with school dress code policy) – low-cut shirts, see through, etc., are not acceptable. All pictures are subject to review. When in doubt, check with school administration. *Remember No Bs!*
-You should be the only person in the photo.
-No blurry or out-of-focus photos!
How Do I Submit Senior Photos?:
-E-mail your photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Include the student's name and make sure the picture is a large jpeg image--at least 1MB)
When Are We Voting For Senior Superlatives:
This will be done during your Advisory class. More information will be available on KMRG and given to your Advisory Teacher.
Senior Quotes: We will NOT have senior quotes in this Yearbook.
The following document contains all the information about this year's policies regarding Ads, Senior Photos, Obituaries, Book Sales, Portraits, Distribution, Aurasma, Yearbook Content, and the yearbook staff.
I encourage everyone to read and understand the policies surrounding the production of this publication.
Senior Tribute Ads/Baby Ads:
All Baby Ads are DUE: January 24th, 2021
You can submit your Ad online or to Mrs. Zanzig.
Baby Ads Submitted Online: DUE January 24th, 2021
1. Go to the following Website: www.yearbooksforever.com
2. Find our School and then select “Shop This Store”
3. Scroll down and select “Create a Personal ad—Get Started”
4. You will then create an account. Once done you can personalize your Ad. (You can also purchase additional items this way, including your Yearbook!)
Baby Ads Submitted To Mrs. Zanzig: DUE January 24th, 2020
1. Bring in your photos and message with your full name attached.
2. The Yearbook Staff will create the Ad for you. Remember that each Ad is limited by the size you purchase, number of pictures you submit, and amount of characters you write. We will do our best to include everything but we may need to make adjustments.
3. All baby pictures will be return after the Ads have been completed (this will be in second semester).
Remember that all images are subject to review by the Yearbook Staff. Please only submit photos that are in focus, as large as possible, and school appropriate.
Pricing for Baby/Recognition Ads
1/8 of a page $50.00
1/4 of a page $100.00
1/2 page $150.00
Full Page $300.00