Please remember that we have moved our Yearbook Distribution date up to Wednesday, June 3rd. On Wednesday June 3rd from 9:00am-12:00pm, we will be distributing the yearbook in the bus drop. Please remember that we require proof of identity. Students must have a receipt or a photo ID. Parents/Guardians may pick up a book for a student if they are in the IC system and bring a photo ID.
If you are interested in purchasing a book, then please come as early as possible. We will start selling books at 9:00am. We only have a certain number of extra books, so we will be selling them on a first-come-first-serve basis. If you are interested then please bring exact change ($75) or a check addressed to Mesa Ridge Yearbook.
Any books not picked up on June 3rd can be collected in August 2020. If a book is not collected during the 1st Quarter of the 2020-2021 school year than the book will go up for sale and the purchase price will not be refunded. So, please pick up your book! We want everyone to share in the memories.
Date: June 3rd Time: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Location: Mesa Ridge High School Bus Drop Off
· Arrive no earlier than 9:00 am and remain in your vehicle. We will respectfully take precautions to ensure we are in compliance with health department recommendations for social distancing.
· Provide proof of your students name(s) and grade to a staff member who will then give you the yearbook. (Photo and Name Identification is required! Student IDs, permits, licenses, etc. are all acceptable.)
· We will not give you a yearbook without ID identification and/or a receipt of purchase.
· The student will report to the bus drop off at Mesa Ridge High School.
· PLEASE remind them to respect the health department recommendations for social distancing.
· They will wait for a staff member to assist them; they will provide proof of identification or a receipt of purchase.