Welcome to the Health Room!
It is our mission to ensure our students are healthy, safe and ready to learn by minimizing health barriers and promoting lifelong healthy practices.
Monday - Friday
7:00 - 3:30 p.m.
- Allergy & Anaphyilaxis Action Plan and Medication
- Asthma Action Plan & Medication
- Order for Students With Diabetes on Injections or Oral Medications
- Orders for Students With Diabetes on Insulin Pumps
- Seizure Emergency Care Plan and Medication Orders
- Medication Form for Medications Not Otherwise Listed
The state of Colorado requires the following immunizations:
- Varicella (Chickenpox) vaccination or a documented disease history from a health care provider
- Diphtheria, tetanus, and pertussis: (TDaP) booster, if they have not had one in the last two years
- Polio: IPV
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR)
- Hepatitis B: (HepB)
Proof of immunizations should be submitted to the health office before the start of the school year. If your child is not up to date, then an immunization plan will be written. As always, you as a parent, may opt out and sign an exemption.